Making the Dream : First Day Jitters

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

By jitters, I was making a play on Jittery Joe’s coffee. Because my first day I was only awake because of the amount of caffeine I consumed ( I know, not healthy!).

How was my first day? Great! I know I’ve mentioned this a lot, but I’m super excited for this school year because I believe that this year I will learn a lot, be challenged a lot, and also have a ton of fun. So now you understand why I’m excited! I’m so happy to be back in my “home”town and getting back into the swing of things with organizations (so excited about Alpha Omega campus ministry this year) and my social life.

I have so many goals for myself, but one thing I need to pay attention to is that I don’t over-do it, or sell myself too short. I’ve done a lot of planning and praying for this year over the summer, and so far so good. Granted, it’s only been one day but let’s be positive!

My classes this semester are challenging, but who doesn’t love a challenge? This is my chance to truly push myself, and I’m going to push as hard as I can. I’ve made a little list of some of my goals for this year that I will share with everyone:

Goals for Sophomore Year:

1. Keep GOD first. :)
2. Complete Core Curriculum
3. Apply & be accepted into Terry College
4. Obtain a Marketing internship for summer 2010
5. Volunteer 150 hours
6. Get a bigger following for my blog
7. Become more involved.
8. Start/work on a marketing project (non-profit)
9. Obtain Dean's list status. :)
10.Learn how to budget and save.

MG*

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket