Making the Dream : Training is Draining …

Friday, August 7, 2009

Technorati Tags:

It’s draining, but it’s worth it! Thursday I started training for my first housing job. Although I knew my university’s housing department had some policies, I was completely unaware of all the serious measures and university policies that also coincide with housing.

Sorry, I’m going on and on about this job. But today I realized how thankful I should be and AM for having this opportunity. I think that this job will allow me to build some necessary relationships and also gain some experience.

Did I mention that I am so excited for this upcoming year? Oh, all the possibilities that will become opportunities that will turn into ACTION! :)

My next making the dream post will be a little more in depth about my plans for this upcoming year; everything from academics to organizations to relationships.

Time to go to bed because training is early!

:)MG

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket