Making the Dream : I’m Still Here!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WOW!

I’ve had an interesting past two weeks, and by the grace of God I’m still standing on my own two feet. I do have some news to bring : some great new developments in the making of the dream are to come soon, and an announcement.

What’s the announcement…glad you asked! Some of my readers know me personally, and will understand this announcement completely. I’m what you call a “Type A” person (according to my big sister, who advises my life :) ), which basically means that I’m very driven, a perfectionist, and by nature a “busy-body”. I do not like stand-stills, or to just stand still. So naturally, being a college student, you can correctly assume that I’m involved. This semester has been a sort-of “coming into myself” stage for me with my spiritual life, my education, my social life, and of course my style. With that being said, the time I assumed I was going to have has somewhat disappeared. NO! I’m not cancelling my blog. This is a valuable asset to my future. However, the frequency of my posts will be restructured in order to match with my lifestyle. My blog is going to be constantly changing until it finds its own style.

So pray for me everyone! I’m really learning a lot this year about life in general. I’m trying out some new things and hopefully I will be able to talk more about them at a later date. But until then, my next post will detail the newest update for the blog. Also, sorry about this background but it will have to suffice for the time being.

 

 

:) MG*

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket