Making the Dream : Just Gotta Make It…

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Woo!

If I didn’t have a dream, if I didn’t have a goal, if I couldn’t see this vision… this blog would’ve crashed and burned by now.

No more room for excuses! This blog will essentially become a part of my portfolio as I gain experience before entering my career field. A one woman show.

For those of you who follow my blog, one day we’ll all look back and see how far it has grown. It’s actually been over one year since I first posted under this name, at this domain. MUCH has changed since then.

And there’s more change to come. After recently reading an article a fellow blogger posted on Twitter ( Thanks @LoudPen !), my inspiration and motivation kicked into to HIGH gear.

 

So, for the third time, welcome a new & improved GLAM blog.

Enjoy! :)

 

MG*

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket