In The Spotlight: Russian Roulette

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rihanna is back. New Style…in fashion & in music. Take a listen of her new single off of her upcoming album Rated R, slated for a November 23rd release.

Russian Roulette – Rihanna

 

This was not what I was expecting after watching the promo vid, but we all know Rihanna is queen of surprises. This song was penned by none other that Ne-Yo.

The only thing that sets me off a little are the lyrics. I know Rihanna has fans from many different age ranges, but I do not think this song (a long with a bunch of other songs out) are fitting for young teenagers. BUT at least she’s preparing us for what seems like will be a dark album, hence the lyrics and the album title “Rated R” . We’ll see, I love Rihanna either way.

 

How do you feel about the new song? Do you think it will do well?

 

MG*

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket