Making the Dream: Be an Optimist!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Something I’ve learned in one week:

If life is too fast and you begin to wait for it to slow down, you are only bringing yourself down. If life is too fast, then you need to run fast. If life is beating you in the race, re-evaluate as you begin to sprint. There’s no going back, there’s no time to stop. There’s only room to grow, and keep it moving.

I considered just ending the post like that, to let that sink in. But I do want to share a little of what’s going on right now.

  • I’ve started a business.
  • I’m learning how to brand.
  • I’m finally letting my schedule become a habit.
  • I’m going on vacation ( a mini one) in two weeks.
  • I’m learning something new about SOMETHING every.single.day.
  • The new additions to my blog will be up within the next few weeks, and I’m so excited to share with all.
  • You may want to pay attention to the new additions, because I heard that there may be free prizes involved…

 

 

;) MG*

2 comments:

Miss Journey said...

I am dealing with this right now. At times, I feel like, "Can't wait til next week when everything calms down." And I end up saying that every single week. Until the other day, I was like, "Wait a minute. This is it, and I need to keep up with everything." Since I've taken on that perspective, it's been a lot easier dealing with everything.

*Ms.Glam* said...

Exactly! Discipline & self-control are things that I have been working on. Although it's not easy, it's up to me to get the ball rolling if I want something.

Keep going lady! )

MG*

 
◄Design by Pocket