Monday, May 18, 2009

Ok, I probably won't post tomorrow so yay to me posting three times today...all from mobile!

Anyways, I have a public service announcement:

Atlanta rap is crap. Point blank. Period.
And it's sad that its just not Atlanta rap, its the state of rap period.

First, Souljaboytellem. The name is...whatever. His music is wack. I would tell you to sit and listen to his music, but then that would be torture. Instead, simply read his "lyrics". Don't know a song? Look up his famous Superman or Turn My Swag On.

Ridiculous.

Then, only in Atlanta will you find songs like "first name last name" or "stupid". Or my favorite, "hit me on twittaaaa!"

Am I the only one annoyed by this? Granted, I'm probably one of few my age who dislike this music...in Atlanta.

Will the real rappers and lovers of true hip hop please take over?

Thanks.
MG :)

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket