Monday, May 18, 2009

Ok so I've been listening to a great rapper lately ( see post "My Day...So Far Gone) and I've decided that today's theme song should be "Lust for Life" by Drake...

Anyways, I believe that I do have a certain "lust" for life (although I wouldn't necessarily use the word lust simply because the Man above disapproved of any "hint" of such things...), but I do look forward to completely and fully living my life.
I promised a list in my earlier post so... Here's a list of the top 7( i know, don't want to give too much away ;) ) things I plan to do in life (notice I didn't say 'want'):
1. Love and cherish Jesus and God's Word my entire life.
2. Write an inspirational book for teens and young adults.
3. Get my beauty license.
4. Live in a foreign country.
5. Adopt three children inside the U.S.
6. Live in Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and New York City.
7. (My favorite) Own a historic brownstone.
These are my leisure dreams...wait, od course I mean PLANS. :)

CIAO!

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket