Turn My Faith On ;)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

WOW!

Forgive me, I've been gone for a whole week!
I just concluded a week-long internship hosted by a sister church of my home church titled, "Increase Our Faith". Over 130 interns from campus ministries across the U.S. were here to be challenged, learn, and GROW! I can't describe how AMAZING this past week has been.

But my summer learning fun is only beginning! I'm catching a flight in the AM to my next destination where I'm going to be a camp counselor for kids 8-12, and then some teenagers. This should be INTERESTING, to say the least.

I will do my best to post frequently during my time in Philadelphia.


My brain is on SUPER overload, and I'm beyond exhausted...but no one who is successful got where they were with a lot of rest and no God in their life. ;)

*MG

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket