The Ending is Near...but not for another week! :(

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So this morning it took all of my strength to roll over and get out the bed.

I must say that was the hardest thing I've had to do ALL YEAR. What's my motivation if there's no grade to make, no class to go to, or no meeting?

Ahh, but there's MUCH motivation. I am coming to terms with my "major" issues [ see last post ] slowly, but I'm coming! My motivation never fades away [shame on me!]. Today starts a continuously busy, lack of sleep, and hopefully not but probably lack of food, NONSTOP studying week.

Yes, Finals have arrived.

MOTIVATION! MOTIVATION! MOTIVATION!

I hate the night before cramming because that does a number on my nerves, so I've decided to start studying for all three NOW. No delay. I will lock myself in a room in the student center and study. If I post on here or twitter too frequently, whoever reads this, it is your job to reprimand me.

Thank You. [Wish Me Luck!]

In college (or out), what are some ways you studied for finals and what was your motivation?

*MG :)

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket