My Day...So Far Gone

Monday, April 27, 2009

[Note: Drake is really hot right now; don't get me wrong his last mixtapes were cool but So Far Gone is up a couple notches. :) ]

Does Spring time = Mate time?

I don't know if this is something I've missed over the years, or if being in college has anything to do with it, but everywhere I turned my head today I saw smooching, hugging, rubbing, and just TOO MUCH PDA. Literally, everyone that I saw from east to west campus was "booed up".
So when the weather gets warm, you get together?

I could've sworn it was when it gets cool, you go find someone to warm you up...That one makes better sense to me, actually.

SO, What do you think?
___________________________

*Ms.GLAM

2 comments:

The Socialite said...

I say give all of those couples a few more weeks when summer really hits. They will all be single! Clothes come off and commitment is out of the winder.

*Ms.Glam* said...

lol!

That is so true!
Nobody wants somebody all on them when it's 90 degrees!

 
◄Design by Pocket