I'm Confused...Just a Little

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WSB, NBC, CBS, Fox... those are all news channels.

Or so I thought.

So, it's pretty obvious that Fox is a majority Republican channel. However, the duty of a news station is to braodcast ALL news to American's across the country and even overseas. With that being said, how is it that Fox has decided to DENY the PRESIDENT of the U.S. air time to talk to American citizens? How much more obnoxious can you become?
Politics gives me a headache so I'm not one to constantly argue and get upset about it; but this just seems all too rude for me. How dare you deny the PRESIDENT air time.
It behooves me that people are acting like Obama is the worst president in the history of presidents.

LET'S BE REAL PEOPLE!

He's certainly not the worst (not bad in my book) and he won't be the worst. Face it, the way this country is going (along with the fact that children are being raised by hypocrites and racists), our future is doomed already.

Smh at Fox. But I guess whatever floats your boat right?

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket