My Day So Far...

Monday, April 27, 2009

So I have a Twitter...

yes, I've been sucked in. But I find that I like the twitter a lot better than facebook, actually.
Maybe because it's similar to a blog, who knows. But I'm amazed at how many celebs have gotten a twitter and take it to another level. For celebrity followers, it's like a daily look into a celebrity's life...too much! I just need to see you perform, act, or whatever you do that makes you famous; I don't really want to know about your private life...unless its Juicy of course (hehe!).

______________________________

So this morning I woke up; and my neck was on FIRE.
I took a shower, and it was still burning. I have an 8am and I was already running late so I said what the heck, let me go to the health center.

One thing I don't particularly like: When the NURSES try to treat me. I didn't come here to be seen by YOU. Give me a doctor please!

Anyways, apparently I'm allergic to something in a necklace I was wearing yesterday...it was nickel-free; so what I'm allergic to I have no clue...
So I missed my two classes for the day just to get some itch cream and no answers;
but it's all good because I need to clean this room up PRONTO!

Ciao!

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket